When the time comes to change home, the tasks to be performed accumulate and with the added nerves, the situation can be complicated. From Collell Riera we want to give you some tips to keep in mind to speed up this process:
- The most important thing is to make good planning. With time, distribute the tasks to be done for days and if you need it, you can make a schedule too. This will help you to have a visual outline of all the work to be done and you will know what and when you have to do it in order of preference.
- Find out which moving companies can help you transport furniture and everything you need from one place to another. Compare and see which one best suits your needs and your budget.
- Cleaning is very important! Before you start wearing anything, make sure the new home is immaculate so you can assemble everything when the day comes.
- Throw (or give) everything you don't need. Why should you take things you don't use to the new home? Get rid of everything that is expendable, so you will not fill anything you do not need your new home.
- Remember to put in all the boxes the objects they contain inside! So when unpacking, you should not open everything to find what you are looking for.
- Do not forget to notify your new address for the mail you reach your new home!